Waterfest, who's going/ contact info....

Friday night is crappy at WF! Nearly a 1 to 1 ratio of cops to VW folks tons of tickets for no real reasons etc. But the night is young and the burnouts are likely to start soon!

-Marc at the Canadia Embassy, eh?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Michael Bueti" <michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 23:10:02
To:shisler <shislerocco@gmail.com>
Cc:scirocco-l@scirocco.org, marc.getty@temple.edu
Subject: Re: Waterfest, who's going/ contact info....

I'll be there Sunday y'all. I just spent the WHOLE day getting Butch
prepared for the trip. I changed all of my door card to black and
installed the black rear seat. Looks a little strange with a red
carpet, but that will have to wait for now.

  I'll be in the show area with my pops aka: T.O.G. Hope to see some
of you there. I can't wait for the ride on Sunday. I'll be going REAL
fast with Cathy's .org stickers.

On 7/13/06, shisler <shislerocco@gmail.com> wrote:
> like i said in a previous email. ill be over at the autoX racing. not
> staying over night. silver 16v 88 rocco. youll hear it comin
>
> On 7/13/06, Mark F. <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 7/13/06, Marc Getty <marc.getty@temple.edu> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm going to WF on Friday night and staying at the Canadian Embassy
> > until Sunday AM when I show the Cali.
> >

> > I'm not showing up until Saturday evening, and heading out after the
> > show on Sunday.  Unfortunately the 82 is still in pieces, so I'll be
> > driving my Kia truck.  I'll be crashing at the Canadian Embassy as
> > well...
> >
> > Later,
> >
> > Mark.
> > 75
> > 82
> > 82 Caddy
> > 93 Chevy/Kia 1/2 ton

Michael Bee and Butch > a lethal combination.

1980 Scirocco 1.8 8v 4spd
1990 Audi 200TQ Avant 10v 5spd
1993 Chevrolet K1500 Z71 "VW tow truck"