scary stuff

Yeah, NTB told me that my transmission was empty and that my ball joints
were blown even though I replaced everything on my car at once. I had it
there for an alignment and hadn't cleaned all the tranny fluid off the
bottom after flushing it with redline. They refused to align it. What a
bunch of winners.

Also, what's ATF???? :) Is that something for those 2 pedal cars?