Batteries...

I have an Optima Red battery the has been relocated to the rear.  I
disconnected it to work on my car in Feburary, to exchange transmissions..
Well other projects took over and I finally got my car back together this
month (July) and hooked up the battery, it registered 12 volts on the gauge
and cranked the car over with no problem after sitting for 5 months.  I have
also heard good things about the Braille battery that USRT sells.  It is
ultra light and small.