Solder, Crimp or Screw terminals?

The screw terminals work fine if the wire is sized the same as the
connector.  You may have to check their tightness occasionally, but they
dont seem to have many real problems.  The set screws should be
directionally serrated to keep them from backing out.  Of course crimping or
soldering are also fine if done correctly.  I have some large 0 awg power
and ground cables with crimped ends that I did myself and they work equally
well.

Eric