Nicely done 76 Shell on Ebay, New Hampshire

Fixed the title, Concord, New Hampshire is definitely not in Vermont. Shoot, I am 45 miles north of Concord and will driving through there today. Dammit. If only I had time, storage, or $.....

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:  > And if you remove it, that's a $300 or so piece of
> equipment that's being wasted. Door panels probably ran him 150-250 for
> the pair, too.
>
> -Grant-

pffft - waste? Find some other schmuck to buy them! :D