Nicely done 76 Shell on Ebay, Vermont

Both the door panels and the wiring are completely and easily removable. Throw
a mk2 harness in there if it makes you happy. I know it seems really daunting,
but dealing with the stock wiring is not that hard if you take your time and
figure it out. You just need to know how to work a multimeter and not be color-
blind!  :p  The bodywork is what's hard to replicate.

I were still in project mode, I'd be all over this.

My $0.02, JT