From: julie@menloparkrandd.com [mailto:julie@menloparkrandd.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:23 PM
To: marc.getty@temple.edu; desinor@sympatico.ca; Org, Scirocco
Subject: Re: A beutiful day....

I have 3 friends that were in the store as well as the shop employees that
will say I was filling my tank when it happened.
What an idiot.
I Still want to know what book thay base the cars value on.

are only two accidents that you are not at least partially at fault for:
when you are stopped or when you are parked! Every other type of accident
you are still held at least partially at fault for!

>-Marc drinking Unibroue Blanch de Chamblay in copious ammounts along
>with Delerium Tremens

The insurance guy says he might pay $800 for the damage. He's coming over
tomorrow to settle the complaint.