$50 Paint Job

John discovered this link last week.  It is getting quiet a bit of hits
on a few other car lists so I thought I would see if anyone else had any
comments on the subject.
The basic premise is that you can paint your car with thinned Tremclad
(Rustoleum) and a roller.  It requires plenty of coats, wet sanding and
buffing.  Before you completely dismiss the notion (as I did at first) I
would suggest reading a few of the pages that are there (of the 40+
pages).
I am not advocating or defending it, just sharing an interesting read.
Rick.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2331682&pa
ge=3&fpart=1&vc=1