Mk1 transmission removal AGONY!

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> Are the bolts Allen or triple square? I've heard of
> some that are Allens,
> though I've only ever run into triple squares.
>
> Cathy

The Allens usually turned up on Early Rabbit models
sold in the US, I might even think some later
replacement bolts were widely distributed during the
warranty era of the cars- not that VW was replacing
them, just that during that time a lot of Mechs might
have swapped a lot of them out for Allen bolts.

TBerk