Reminder: Waterfest 2006 (AKA 12) Registration Ends THIS SUNDAY

On 6:49 pm 07/03/06 "Marc Getty" <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> This is reminder that if you want to register for an event at
> Waterfest you must do so by THIS SUNDAY July 9th. See:
> <http://www.waterfest.net/wf12/>
>
> Me? I'm registered for stock for the Cali, mostly for the primo
> parking spot!
>
> -Marc
>
> '83 Volkswagen Scirocco California Edition
> '84 Volkswagen GTI Pickup Truck
> '87 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v *SOLD*

Well, I'm not getting through to them, they want some password to email
them, and I'll be darned if I'm gonna give them another $35 when Denny and
I have 2 rain checks and a rain check for a rain check between us. As if we
can't register last minute to drag race anyway. We may not race, but
parking in the pits is a pretty good spot.
Cathy