Upper Midwest VW shows?

I guess I didn't even think to post it, but you just missed the 2nd Volksport auto show in Minneapolis. It's getting to be a pretty decent size show, maybe just a little smaller than Treffen.

Neal

----- Original Message ----
From: Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net>
To: Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2006 9:21:35 PM
Subject: Upper Midwest VW shows?

So besides Treffen, what are the shows to go to in Wisconsin/
Minnesota/Iowa/Illinois?  I guess even Indiana and Michigan are do-able.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       2006 Golf GLS                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 88 Scirocco  16V              |