MK1 beauty FS

Original owner car is hard to find.  Hopefully he has not pulled off any PO
crap like most of us get on our cars.  Would go look at it but am in
Colorado working for the next coupe of weeks.  If someone is serious I have
some VW friends that know MK1s very well that I could get to take a better
look and snap some photos.  That car was actually on Craig's list a month or
so ago for the same price.  Maybe he is willing to go down a little in
price.
My second Scirocco was a black one like that but was in much poorer shape.
Just looking at the photo of it brings back memories of college and a
cracked frame just above the driver side rear control arm mount.  That was
before I knew what a lower stress bar was for.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4