moving scirocco from MD to ca need info

damn.  forgot I took all the smog stuff off.  hmm well scirocco staying in
md then and I'm just going to ca.

Its not just for a woman.  knew her for a few years and her and her
girlfriend is moving into there own place and she wants me to move in with
her.  I might end up just buying the grand prix off my parants and just
taking that.  plus its about time I get out the house.  plus there is a
Goodyear Genini store in CA where I'm going so I can have my boss just call
there and put in a good word for me.