CIS-L mixture adjustment w/ dwell meter? (no Bentley w/ me)

Thanks for the response, Dan. See replies within:

> there is a two pin test plug between the brake booster and the coil, just a
> pendant cable, that you simply plug your dwell meter into.

See previous email where I found a great write-up> here's the link again:

http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~kaw5/CISidle.htm

> The stock RD cam is pretty limp compared to a G grind so that may be all
> the  power difference. You really owe it to yourself to put in a bigger cam
> than a G. It'll give you a slightly lumpy idle, but the gain on the top end
> will more than offset the slight loss of midrange and an ABA or 3A can
> easily loose a little midrange.

I have a NoSpeed 276 stick from Potterman ready and waiting. Just muddling
through my smog scenario before I install it. Supposedly, it's a direct copy of
the Schrick 276, so we'll see...I can assure that I'm chomping at the bit to
put in  :)

> I don't understand your comment about the idle adjuster screw housing. Is
> this on the TB? If so I can't see how it could cause a leak unless the
> o-ring on the screw is exposed. Dan

Yes - this is the one. The o-ring is slightly exposed _at times_ (deep down I
know I farked it up, just having trouble coming to grips with it...)  it
acutally came loose and popped out on my way to work this morning; hence my
email (and 3k rpm @ idle!  :(

Thx again!  Jeff