Scirocco 16V Fuses / Genesee Cream Ale / Clutch

Speaking for too much beer and upstate NY, check out the comment in the
article on Wikipedia about Genesee Cream Ale
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Falls_Brewery>.

"Genny Cream Ale was first brewed in 1964. It is jokingly known as "Genny
Screamers" amongst upstate New Yorkers for its imagined laxative qualities."
:-)

Scirocco content: I'm still on the fence if I should get a new clutch before
my Philly to San Diego to Philly trip later this month or if I should wait.
Ben and Anson said I was crazy to keep driving it back in April, and that
was like 16,000 miles ago! No slippage at all so far, just adjusted alllll
the way out.

-Marc

'83 Volkswagen Scirocco California Edition
'84 Volkswagen GTI Pickup Truck
'87 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v *SOLD*