From: T. Reed [mailto:treed2@wsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 2:32 PM
To: Peter
Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Scirocco 16V Fuses

You're in luck; I just happened to have recorded this back in 2001 on my '87
16v:

Fuses: Y R B B B B R R R R B B B Y R B R B R R R R (left-to-right)

R = Red 10 amp          6 red
B = Blue 15 amp         7 blue
Y = Yellow 20 amp       2 yellow

I can't guarantee that it's 100% correct but it's probably close since the
fuses were all the original 'open' style of blade fuses, not the kind they
sell at the auto store that are fully encased.

HTH

-Toby