necessity of a roof

   I remember reading somewhere that one of the differences between a
Rabbit and a Rabbit convertible (before they used the newfangled Cabrio
moniker), was that Karmann added 150 pounds of floor reinforcements to them.
   I understand that what you are asking is to just cut a bigger
sunroof, but I suspect the shell integrity would be compromised. I
remember one MkII windshield cracking because the shell without dash,
seats, carpet, doors, hatch, hood, etc was twisting too easily. Of
course, rust may have been at play there, but our cars are old ...

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (you toucha ma car, I breaka ya face ...)

Foxx (in a box) a ?crit :