Alex/Timbo/Julie!! Tech note request

On 8:34 am 07/03/06 "David Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:
> OK!  Who pissed in Spewey's Wheaties?

I'm guessing it's soccer related, based on his other post. Or he hates my
guts for some reason. I'm just trying to decide the fate of this newest one
of mine, and I really don't think it would be a bad thing for us to know
where trouble can arise, so we can be vigilant and treat the rust before it
becomes fatal. But I'm not all that swift about cars, I'm guessing there
are lurkers who would alsso make use of the info.
Cathy