New Scirocco Will Be Built In Portugal

There was a vortex thread on that one already - turned out the photo was a photoshop.
I'm still trying to figure out of this is the factory:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/temp/autoeuropa.png

I'm also waiting for Paul to eat his words, and justify his reason for locking the past 50+ threads that continue to spring up about
the new model that "ain't gonna happen"...

They definitely need to make a separate forum for the new model, separate from the mk1/mk2 crowd.  I know a few of us will own both
new and old, but I bet a good portion of the owners will be preppy rich kids that have no place in the 'old' scirocco forum...

Al