Forgive me list....

Forgive me list, for I have sinned....
I understand how this could affect me socially, but I need to confess....

While waiting for my car to be repaired, I borrowed and drove a HONDA. It did not have a fart can muffler, nor wing.

The car went to the mechs on Tuesday to have the head gasket and head replaced. Its still not back and I am getting frustrated... Tollerance for warpage? .004.. Measurement of the head? .01

Julie (with one of each, and NEITHER running....)