[OT] $22 Car

On 11:49:53 pm 06/30/06 "Peter" <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
> Great write-up and very informative.
>
> https://www.ammoman.com/Fiero/Shadow.htm
>
> I must change my anti-freeze more often...
>
> Thanks Chris for leading me to it!
>
> Peter-302.832.8989
> http://thescirocco.com/
>
> Please! Include the previous text in your reply...

Shadows are my brother's weapon of choice, he currently has a "little old
snowbird lady driven" edition that he got for $200 (snowbird=Florida
winters=no salt), but thats about his sixth, if you include the other
similar ones (Spirits, etc). They're easy to find for free, and they refuse
to die.
I treat antifreeze as a two year tour, just like brake fluid. Though I
don't know as the Sciroccos have ever let me have a full two years on
either!
Cathy