[FS] - PLEASE Save This '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg - 1.8T Not Included

On 1/30/06, peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
> Sold!
>
> Looks like "Mk.1 Mk.2 Mark" is going to grab this Mk.2 also. ;)
> Less than an hour from Peele's place...

What happened to "let me sleep on it and get back to you" before my
phone died...  :)

Mark's 82 isn't running, so I have to dolly it home, so an extra trip
is required to pick up this one (unless I can get the 82 running, but
other than "it died" I have nothing to go on...)

I'm flipflopping on it every other minute...  I certainly don't need
another project at the moment (especially with my cross-country moving
plans), but I could use the nice exhaust for the 82, and interior bits
for my 86...  Now that you "outed" me, the pressure is on!  Damn it!
Anyone else interested in it so I don't have to make a decision!  :)
If not, I'll pick it up...

Later,

Mark
75