WB sucess

....and with a tranny in the trunk.

  but your son was doing the tuning while you drove........

  Hey, look at the bright side, we both had BRAKE LIGHTS.

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
  Yeah and it wasn't even tuned right.

  On 1/28/06, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:     Don't give Don any ideas, he might wanna race me again.j/k

  btw: got pics of that brake pad/sensor/mk4/fuckedupdesign.

Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com> wrote:
  yea.  well my car isn't stock.  its about 6 inches from the turbo outlet.  well I called electromotive and talked to them twice about it and to me it seams they don't care about tec2.  the one guy I talked too didn't even think it could be done and didn't really know about wideband.

Its easier to tune.  I'm going to tune it to 15psi tonight.

  On 1/28/06, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com > wrote:   Has it made it easier to tune the TEC 2?

  On 1/28/06, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com > wrote:     Derrick,
  Did you put the wide band O2 sensor in the stock location?  Have you told Nick at Electromotive that you got it working?

  Don

    On 1/28/06, Derrick floyd <tyrone27@gmail.com > wrote:   welcome to the wideband club.  I have it running on my scirocco through
tec2.

On 1/28/06, Tonee Northam < pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> YEEEEHAAAA!
>
>   Can't wait for the bbq, we'll bring the deviled eggs as usual.
>
> Chuck Blue < sukchew@cox-internet.com> wrote:
>   Well finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> After many trials and tribulations the LC-1 controler the XD-1 gauge are
> installed and operating.this is the last step in the head gasket,
> clutch,turbo install clean up, The car has been down since Sept.but now is
> ready to ROCK n ROLL
> I think I'll celabrate more than a little this evening.
>
> ole blue
>

>                                 Elmhurst, IL
>   '84 8V
>   '00 GTI VR6
>   '93 Corrado VR6
>   '00 Plymouth Voyager

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)
1986 2.0L 16V TEC 2 Black Scirocco (see progress at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939 )
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (Ben's Car)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)