WB sucess

yea.  well my car isn't stock.  its about 6 inches from the turbo outlet.
well I called electromotive and talked to them twice about it and to me it
seams they don't care about tec2.  the one guy I talked too didn't even
think it could be done and didn't really know about wideband.

Its easier to tune.  I'm going to tune it to 15psi tonight.