wHO DID THE cAMPING FOR 2004?

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Paging the gent who organised the camping last year.....

I believe Dan Smith was heading that up last year.  Is he
on the list these days?

Anyone else want to head up the Cincy Camping list?  (Oh,
and how many people want a room at the Ramada, now Holiday
Inn, this year?  Do I need to try for a group rate?)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172