Bilstein w/ CoilOvers? (was: 1.8T Rocco or complete fantasy)

SRS's coilovers are similar to those from Ground Control or BSI. They are collars fitted to standard bodies, and are not full "threaded body" coilovers.

Neal

----- Original Message ----
From: Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 5:09:55 PM
Subject: Bilstein w/ CoilOvers? (was: 1.8T Rocco or complete fantasy)

It says he runs Shine race coilovers on Bilstein sports. Are there other
coilovers that can be fitted for Bilsteins? I guess it may be a dumb question,
but I thought Bilstein PSS-9's were the only coilover setup using Bilstein
shocks because the Bilstein rear shock body was wider than others...

Am I high?  :p

JT