FS Nearly new 16s (tires)

On 8:01:13 am 01/27/06 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> 195/05.....
> Those must have the sidewall height of a rubberband!! ;^)
> Dan
> the smart ass.
> BTW, where's Anson? Nobody's said fuck on the list for a couple
> months!

Well fuck. If you saw how I had to key that in, you'd understand, I'm
cutting and pasting fives since Dell here drank half a bottle of the kid's
Bud. At least it could have been decent beer. Okay, here goes:
highlight/ctrlC/ find where it needs to go/ctrlV. Now that five is in the
right place. fifty. okay? And hell, it's off rice, it could be five series.
Mmmmm. five series <wakes up/shakes head> wrong five series, sorry...

Cathy
Antique beer soaked Latitude with the non-functional five key....

There, that better?----->