WTB: Complete (Headers/Cat?/Pipes/Muffler) exhaust for my Mk1 8V

Another tech day for motor mounts is in Order...

  El T

GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:

Next on the agenda for the car will probably be putting in the motor
mounts that I've had for a year now and a new suspension with
bushings. I just want to tighten everything up and make it so I don't
have to apologize for the noise and vibration when people get in the
car.

-Grant-

Get the latest photos from your camera to your friends & family fast and easy with PhotoMail  from Yahoo! Mail.