Ignition question

I bought a 36 tooth EDIS-compatible wheel off of Ebay.  The guy had
them custom made out of 1/8" mild steel.  Although I haven't mounted
it to the pulley yet, it'll be much easier to mount than the EDIS
wheel (which I have also)...  I'll see if I can dig up his info - I
bought it last spring so hopefully he's still around...

HTH,

Mark.
75
86