FS: 15" Wheels

Hey gang,

I'm posting this for my friend James up in Toronto.  He's
got a set of stock 15" 5-spoke (5x100) wheels from his
brand new Jetta TDI Wagon for sale.  Tires have about 10k
kms on them.  He'd prefer not to ship, but we could
possibly work something out if someone wanted to pick them
up from my place.

For pics, e-mail him:  jamezaway@yahoo.com

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172