FS: 1982 Scirocco - Baltimore MD [NOTICE]

Please read the 1st email I posted on this. It says something like this on the bottom.

Inquire to me at Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com

I check my list mail sporadically (I sometimes go for days without checking the list mail) - people that follow the directions will receive priority ;-)

Also, I'm not delivering it, or fixing it for you, you have to come get it. ;-)

Mark
1987 Scirocco 16V (Flash!), 1982 Scirocco (FOR SALE), 1981 Scirocco S (Project X), 1987 Golf GT, 2003 Beetle (Heavy)
For Sale: Scirocco 1 hood http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2340380
Contact me directly at Scirocco_GTX@yahoo.com