16v turbo progress pic and vid

The engine bays are a little tight eh :)

The mk2 is a little bigger I think (at least it seamed that way when
putting in the mk2 turbo), but the easiest solution I found for the intake
filter, was to either remove the battery and put a cone filter in there (I
also used a small scoop to help it out), or remove the washer bottle
(again a nice scoop or a sleeper look can be had by pulling air from
beside or under the light - depending on your grill/rad arrangement)

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe
95 Eurovan, etc, etc... :)

"Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com>
Sent by: scirocco-l-bounces+cory_langford=bcit.ca@scirocco.org
Jan 23, 2006 05:52 AM

<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
cc

Subject
16v turbo progress pic and vid

Quick specs:  ABA bottom, 16v top, ford T3 (.60/.48), g60 digifant
injection

Well, the air filter over the turbo was sucking cool air from the top and
was melting from the bottom.a shield will most likely be the solution as I
don't want to cut more stuff in order to get the clearance to run the
filter
out front.

Anyway:

<