Windshield triom q

I'd be very surprised if you could find someone to anodize it for anything
reasonable. I powder-coated mine and let me offer you a helpful tip. Make sure
you take off the little tabs that cover the gaps and account for every last
one. I'd even source some extras and have them coated. Ask me how i know...

HTH, JT