Looking for a rocco Mk2

--- Edward Effinger <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca> wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> My son's friend is interested in picking up Mk2 scirocco.
>
> Anyone have any leads of a decent car to pass on to him?
>
> West coast cars are too far away to consider, anything
> else is doable.
>
> He is 17 and not afraid to wrench.
>
> Cheers
> Ed '81S

Does Kervin still have his for sale in Virginia, or has he
started parting it?  That's a damn nice car he's got....
'86 8v with some euro goodies & a 2.0 8v.  $750 I believe.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172