Clean '88 on eBay -- SCAM !!!

You all should know that something is seriously wrong with this deal.  The
pictures are not his car as reproted on Vortex:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2385799

I contacted him and his response was very suspisous.  Here is what he
responded with:
Dear Sir,
 I'm really sorry for this late reply but I have been very busy lately and
away from a computer. The car is located in Berkeley, CA. It has all the
papers (complete) as well as the servicebook.
I want this transaction to be smooth enough as I am caught in the middle of
some very  important events and have very few time at my disposal. I need to
pay fast a bank loan so I will cancel all the bids and I will choose my
buyer, so if you are still interested just let me know.  The car is in
perfect condition, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional
repairs  what so ever. It has no accident or any engine problem.
 The price is $2,200 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental
US. Now, in order to  be able to buy it please let me know if you have any
negative feedback and, if this is the case,  for what reason. I apologize
for asking for asking for such information but I need to be sure.
Please also provide me with the following details necessary to take a
decision:
-your full name and address for shipping
-your ph#
Regarding the payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use
eBay Motors secure  payments which will hold the payment until the buyer
receives the car. To complete the payment  you must have cash available.
If I receive the requested information I will make all the necessary
arrangements with eBay and  they will send you the invoice for our
transaction.
Thank you, Robert Price

BIDDER BEWARE!