Leaving for philly tomorow...

   Haha! Cool!

   Now since there is so much stuff visible, never leave the car out of
sight. If you still have the rear shelf, when you stop overnight, make
sure to remove enough stuff to have teh shelf in place: an empty looking
car attracts less undesirable interest than one where there "might" be
something that can be grabbed.

   If you have to pay for safer parking, do so. And a parking ticket is
less hassle than arguing with insurance or a replacing a Scirocco rear
quarter glass.

   Other than that, we'll wait eagerly for the story of your adventures,
hehe.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v, still timid from 3 break-ins in 3 months just because of
         the radio ... way back in 1985

Timbo a ?crit :