Cincy!!!!

On 6:13:33 pm 01/12/06 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> 2 hotels in town as well as camping at a local state park.
>
> Cath, another virgin (hehehe)
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> "Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> 1985 MKII 1.8L 8v w 9A Wolfsburg
> Amsterdam NY

You can have this one Jules, I'll be dreaming of Ron tonight anyway. (Yup,
into the gear oil again, LOL, nothing like a man who reeks of gear oil...)

As for Cincy? Ask away. There are only two things to know: (Sort of like
the rules for Fight Club...)
1. Be there
2. Bring a Rocco, any Rocco, even if you need to push the thing there. Even
rough Roccos rank above the Porshahs...

Okay, three rules: 3. If you bring a non-Rocco, say, a Cavalier or
something <wink>, then you park in the Kia parking. If it looks even sort
of decent, there may be a "tech procedure" of some sort to examine it.
(sort of like an alien abduction, lots of probing) Sawzalls are the tool of
choice....though the "road test" may precede the "tech procedure" in some
cases....we're not sure what happens if you bring a real Kia.....

There is usually a block of motel rooms in a local Ramada, and the camping
sounds like fun too, who's setting that up? The typical events include
sitting around and/or wrenching, some parts swapping, and generally
chilling out. Very relaxed, with ample beer and digital cameras. No
competitive stuff, just mellow enjoyment.

yeah, it's the best weekend of the year. Ah, Cincy...are we there yet?
Cathy