OT:Re: Hi

hit 40, reached 50, made 60, arrived at 70, stretched to 80, survived to 90, 100 your guess?

  36 feeling like 46. And the VW's seem to just keep coming.

  Just waiting for Dave Winchell to "buy the farm" and get the BBS Turbo scirocco from him. (Thanks for willing it to me Dave) j/k

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
  40 and faded a few years? Poor man.
I remember 40. At least I think I do... Its all a blur due to gas fumes :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y