25mm MC for bigbrake conversions (question)

Spoke with Dan Bubb about the Audi 25mm MC for the big
brake conversion.  Then I asked Mark @ GAP about the
part itself.  He mentioned that there were two 25mm
MCs.

The '86-88 5000 Wagons used a 25mm master cyl, as did
the '90-91 Coupe Quattro 20V. However, these two Audi
models use different versions of the 25mm master
cylinder.

So the question is, for the big brake conversion,
which model do I want?

SECOND QUESTION AS A BONUS:

Do I need 16v spindles for the upgrade or will the G60
carriers mount (with adapter hardware) on my 8v spindles?