2008 scirocco

Depending on the finished product, maybe.

  But I'd rather have VW keep making all the parts for the scirocco/corrado's instead of discontinuing production of said parts.

  But then again, I'm sure some kid will have his parents buy him a new scirocco, he'll reck it, and wha-la!

  A new FSI engine for either a mk1/mk2.

  Could be a win-win situation.

Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
  What VW should do is for all people with a clean old school Scirocco to get
a brand new 2008 Scirocco for free!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco *clean*