2008 scirocco

On 10:01:16 pm 01/10/06 "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net> wrote:
> >  Well, sometimes the yuppies who buy the latest, coolest
> >  things VW offers aren't so bad though...and the truly
> >  hopeless won't survive here long, once their "NewScirocco"
> >  needs an oil change, they'll buy the next new thing (the
> >  NewHummer, or the NewExploder, or whatever), and they'll depart.
>
> And there we will be to buy their shiney 'new' scirocco off of them...
> Suckers...
> :)

Who? Us or them???? All I need is a new electronic nightmare that behaves
like my old mechanical nightmares, but with "added mass". LOL. But we will
certainly relieve the weak of these burdens, no doubt there, part them,
beat them, mod them, swap them, continue in our mechanically incestuous
ways.
Cathy