update: my 8v Flash Silver DD sale

There are a number of people who've inquired about my
flash silver DD that I am selling for $250.  I've been
out of town on a car and motor acquisition run, so
have not been able to check email.

I'll post some pics in a bit as I need to go out and
snap them.  But essentially I am working a sale
between Chris Bennett and then a follow-up sale
between Chris and Greg Pallett.  Chris needs it for
just a few months during his job training and moving
period in PA, and then is going to sell it to Greg.

They were the first two guys to ask about it and given
Chris' situation as he's being explaining it to us, I
felt I'd like to give a hand there just to help his
transition.  Plus, he has a wife and two kids, and if
I'm not mistaken, children from a prior relationship.
So I have to, by default, help Chris.  And thankfully
Greg can then get it (if he still wants it) because
Greg is a cool guy.

But if Greg doesn't want the 8v DD, then it goes up
for dibs, I guess.

I'll post with pics in a bit.  Not sure it is anything
to look at, however.

-Phil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com