Political

This 'movement' reminds me of the neighbors dog, who barks constantly...at
absolutely nothing;  it's an irritant to me, shows that the dog is neurotic,
but (unless I put a bullet in him and the police come knocking) doesn't
affect me or the world in general a great deal.
  Some people (those who would like to impeach Bush) think they are far more
important to the greater scheme of things than they actually are.

Larry
sandiego16v