Timbo is Heading for PA in 1 week!

GL with that - drive safe, play it cool, take it easy, all that road-trip
stuff.
My new favorite road-trip tip?  take your camelback thingy (assuming you
have one) fill it with water or gatorade (or whatever) and hang it on the
back of your drivers seat - no more fumbling for a water bottle or dying of
thirst with no  reststop in sight.

GP