Parting out a 86 8v on ebay

--- Kervin <carsandkites@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Why are you parting the car to begin with?
> >

> > Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
>
> I got a new-to-me car. I have not driven or wanted to
> drive it in two
> months.  I went to drive it Saturday and it cranked but
> wouldn't start
> which was the final straw.  to sell it as a whole car it
> needs to run
> and even then what's teh market value for a 86 8v, $700?
> With the
> parts I have, I think I can get more than that and other
> stuff will go
> to anyone on the list that needs it.

Another senseless death of an otherwise good car....

What color was it?  Don't say it was dark grey, Phil might
come in and beg you for it.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com