OT: Anyone know the whereabouts of Ben Carter?

Mr. Marvelous Mystery Tour wrote:
> So, I just get home from my Holiday break, 1,700 mile round trip
> (I know this is anything but impressive to you, Marc...) with no
> computer access the whole time, and the first thing I see on the
> list is this!

1,700 mi is nothing to sneeze at! I did 1,050 this weekend myself. I went to
Fallingwater, Columbus, and back to Philly. Next weekend I have a 600 mile
trip that includes NE PA and SE CT among other stops. Next week I'll be in
Baltimore on the 10th, 11th, and 12th which is a mere 200 miles. B-more
folks, we should meet up!

The weekend of Jan 21st will have me in either Vermont for a rally or
Pittsburg for a party and if all goes well I may be doing a little 13,000
mile trip come April.

> hehe... you guys really want to know what's in store for my mk1
> this winter, eh?  Well, come to Cincy and you'll see.  :)~

This is always the case. Ben comes with a ride that cuts 10% off the
previous year's Auto-X  and Mid-Ohio time, Anson comes with a ride that cuts
10% off his lifetime, Julie comes with a few more Terabytes in her ride, and
Jan drives the same old car. ;-)

-Marc, 4 Wheels and a dozen roses