Window rubbers (again)

I am working on the website...but am needing information from Randy still
to finish everything up.  Currently the plan is to have a temporary page
up that will merely function as an order form without any fluff....

I am trying to get enough info from him to finish the order form page.

So, something should be online within the next two weeks that will at
minimum have the pricing and ordering capability.

Kirsten
http://www.funksoulkitty.org