From: "Don Walter" <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 2:56 PM
Subject: Connectors for Headlights

Anyone know where to find the connectors that plug onto the H4 style
Headlights.  I have some cheapo ones that have pigtails out of them but the
gauge of wire (16 gauge maybe) is not the 12 gauge I am using.  I would like
to have 12 gauge all the way.  On the same subject I have the same problem
with the connector that the relays plug into.  Is there a place to buy blank
connectors to build yourself?

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)