Another VW

YUP, this morning I added another VW to my packed family of vehicles! I
saved this 86 GTI from the salvage yard thanks to a friend of mine. I have
just over $200 into it at this point after a new balljoint and pass. CV
shaft. It is Mars Red I believe. After getting everything back together and
being able to make it move under its own power it was rather fun pulling it
up the hill and into my buddy's driveway! It surprisingly had quite a bit of
power for the way the engine sounds right now. I will be Seafoaming it and
changing the oil pan and v/c gaskets soon. Then it should really wake the
car up.

This will also give me an idea of how my roc is going to drive also since
this car is CIS-e with 10:1 and has a 9A which is similar to the CIS w/ 10:1
and a 2H that I will have in the roc. Although the roc will be much lighter
and more nimble.

Just happy and wanted to share!!!

Rhett