APex Springs.

Nobody?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scourge
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:42 PM
  Subject: APex Springs.

  So I've come into possesion of some Apex springs. I've only got the rears here so far, the fronts haven't been pulled off the other car yet. They are used but in alright condition(Read: the price was right, and they've gotta be better then oem)

  The PN on the rear springs is 80-10102-HH. I'm not finding any info on them online and the current Apex catalogue doesn't have them listed. The other number on them is 347/97, I'm assuming it's a manufacturing date code(as in 347th day of 1997).

  Anbody have/able to find any more info on these? All I know is that they're pretty stiff and lower the car a bit more then a inch(I just eyeballed it).

  TIA
  -George